Saturday, October 24, 2009
Fat Ninja kept insisting on packing my laptop for me,
this morning when I was preparing to leave Stans.
And I did not even find anything wrong with his insistent requests to pack my laptop.
On my way back to Zurich in the train,
he smsed me:
.
"Check your laptop bag"
.
Connection was so bad, by the time I received the text I was already in Zurich.
Had no time to fumble around with my huge bad just to check my laptop bag.
And Fat Ninja called.
Couldnt really hear what he was saying and the line got cut off.
I smsed in replied:
.
"Connection is so bad. Did I forget something?"
.
No reply from him thereafter.
As soon as I stepped into my room,
I opened my huge bag.
.
.
Taking out my laptop bag,
the first thing I instinctly did was to take out my laptop,
without even looking at the rest of the contents.
Then, I noticed something inside.
Something which was not part of the usual contents in my laptop bag.
.
.
It was something which looked exactly like the 1st monthsary gift Fat Ninja gave me.
.
.
A Thomas Sabo Box.
.
.
When I opened it,
I teared.
Stupid Fat Ninja.
Always so unromantic.
But when it comes to being romantic,
he never fails to make me melt.
.
There in the box, was a Thomas Sabo Ring.
.
.
I know my camera's not really the best when it comes to taking pictures like these.
So I went online to search for a picture of the ring itself on the Thomas Sabo website.
.
.
This is it.
9:17 PM
about
I'll not be in Singapore for a year or so. Studying, Working, Playing, Travelling, u say it, I'll do it.
profile
tagboard
links
eunice
niki
stella
archives
select month
January 2009
February 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
March 2010
credits
Images:
Xanga Groups
Brushes:
Moargh
Layout:
Hil
ary