Saturday, October 17, 2009
Had a blast last night at Opera.
For a Saturday night, it was packed.
I drink, drank and drunk.
So wasted.
But it was awesome.
Been ages since I let loose like that.
Then again, I hate the hangover part.
Dinner today at Movenpick with Fat Ninja.
Sushi, beef tartar (raw beef), fish tartar and miso soup.
Satisfying.
Was freezing when we reached Luzern.
I think I need to start wearing my long johns when I go out.
Have already started slapping on moisturiser on my body.
Japanese Cherry Blossom body butter from The Bodyshop.
Love the feminine-ss of the scent.
Sorry Eun and Niki.
Fat Ninja does not like the smell of strawberry.
So I did not use the one you guys sent to me.
Otherwise I will not get hugs from him.
Hee hee.
Look on the bright side, I have not even opened it.
Which means I still can keep it.
:)
Oh did I mention?
MY FUCKING LAPTOP CRASHED ON ME.
Thank goodness I burnt the majority of my pictures into CDs.
But I lost at least 8 albums.
Out of which, around 4 are pictures from Fat Ninja's camera.
And he still has them.
The rest are mostly in this blog.
But I lost the originals.
Especially those from International Night.
Thank goodness I uploaded most of them on facebook.
Now its up and running after reformatting.
I hate being a slave to technology.
:(
I was told that it would most probably start snowing within the next 2 weeks.
Wheeeeeee.
Snow again.
Much loves.
The mountains are already capped in snow.
Its already minus degrees in certain places.
This time round,
I WILL, MUST, MOST DEFINITELY go skiing, snow boarding and sledging!
Fat Ninja promised me too.
(crosses fingers that he keeps his promise)
You will keep your promise, won't you?
*smile*
7:21 AM
about
I'll not be in Singapore for a year or so. Studying, Working, Playing, Travelling, u say it, I'll do it.
profile
tagboard
links
eunice
niki
stella
archives
select month
January 2009
February 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
March 2010
credits
Images:
Xanga Groups
Brushes:
Moargh
Layout:
Hil
ary