<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8799728967543114688?origin\x3dhttp://pdczm.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Remember how I said I wanted to try out the Ferris Wheel in the city one of these days?
Guess what, god answered my prayers and brought a Ferries Wheel to me.
*BIG GRIN*
.
In fact, a huge FunFair will be constructed literally just at my doorstep.
Other than the Ferris Wheel, there will be rides like Rollercoaster, one that goes 360degrees and etc.
Known as 'Knabenschiessen', it takes me no more than 2 minutes to walk to it.
They are testing out the Rollercoaster just as I am typing about it now.
I can see the ride so clearly from my room and I bet I can even take candid shots of people on the Rollercoaster when they're on it.
Knabenschiessen will be ongoing for 3 days; Saturday, Sunday and Monday.
Fat Ninja's thrilled about it.
And I demanded him to win a HUGEASS soft toy for me during the fair.
Haha.
.
Some pictures I took on the second day of construction.
Its more complexed now and more rides are up already, unlike the pictures.
As I was given permission to get my camera from my room to take photos of the construction,
I took the liberty of taking photos around my work place too.
Pictures of the huge Terrase which I work in nearly everyday.
Pictures of the kitchen where we pick up the orders.
And pictures of the lounge which is just beside the Rollercoaster.
.
My work place is bigger than the pictures I took.
There are more places which I did not take pictures of.
And you will be able to see that the Rollercoaster is just beside the Terrase.
How cool and chaotic will work be can you imagine?
.
.
By the time I ended work, the sky was dark.
It was around 8pm then.
But low and behold!
The setting sun could still be seen!!
It was awesome!
The sun was literally an orange hue.
.
My original intention was to attempt to take photos of the beautiful lighted Ferris Wheel in the city to show you guys.
But the orange sun literally stole the show.
Could not resist taking a couple more pictures with different zooms.
(anyways I bet you cant see the Ferris Wheel, haha)
.
.
So enough said about my work place.
Time for some updates.
Yes I went for International NIght.
Yes the food was good.
Yes there was Student Bar.
Yes I stayed for Student Bar.
And yes, I am too lazy to edit those pictures to post them.
Too many pictures.
Haha.
.
I had however, edited pictures from the dinner that Fat Ninja and I had with the others at Pacifico.
Mexican Restaurant.
TOTALLY AWESOME NACHOS.
SMACKING GOOD PORK RIBS.
DELICIOUSLY SUPERB STEAK.
I am so gonna make Fat Ninja bring me back there a few more times.
.
.
After dinner, we headed to Suite Bar at Hotel Monopol for drinks.
View was crazy, bar was beautiful.
The bar is located at the top level of building.
Not very tall building, only 7 storeys.
But buildings aren't exactly tall in Switzerland.
Chose a table by the glass window.
Was rewarded with the view of the town and Lake of Luzern.
Plus the moon was shining bright that night too.
.
.
I will find time to edit and post pictures from International Night.
But I am guessing I will end up posting only pictures from Knabenschiessen.
Haha.
Can't wait for Saturday to come.



9:01 PM






about
I'll not be in Singapore for a year or so. Studying, Working, Playing, Travelling, u say it, I'll do it.

profile
Photobucket

tagboard

links
eunice
niki
stella

archives


credits
Images: Xanga Groups
Brushes: Moargh
Layout: Hilary