Tonnes have happened since then.Holidays, exams, partying, fun, fun and lots of fun. So many pitcures to upload and so many stories to tell.I will do so when I have the time.Soon. Soon to come.Ultimately, I am simply here to say:THE DAY IS FINALLY HERE.
GRADUATION ROBE


Today;
- I'll be throwing that graduation hat up alongside tonnes of others
- I'll officially be done with school over here
- I'll be even more worried about my in-training
- I'll party like mad just to celebrate for the sake of celebrating
Also today;
- I'll feel sad because I'll be alone
- I'll feel sad because I know my stay in school ends soon
- I'll feel worried once again because of in-intraining
- I'll feel sad for friends I have grown so close to will check out from school
- I'll feel even more sad as they will be heading back to Singapore
1:40 PM