<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8799728967543114688?origin\x3dhttp://pdczm.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, January 23, 2009

Friday the 16th of January, the school students organised an event in the school. It was known as Student Bar where the pool area was transformed into a "club like dance floor with DJ and a makeshift bar. The theme was Hip Hop and they played R&B and Hip Hop. ALL of us went and we had alot of fun.

Pictures taken were like water drunk and thus I'm so not gonna talk much but just show you guys the pictures. Here goes....


DJ Of The Night



































































































The party was hell of fun throughout the night. That was until the end of it where disaster struck.......
In an attempt to be included in the group photo, I hopped onto a chair where I was immediately joined by the DRUNK DJ who's whole intention of hopping on too seemed to be to exclude me from the group photo by covering my face.
Admist our struggle (me trying to free myself and him trying his BESTEST to cover my face)..........
WE BOTH FELL OFF THE CHAIR.
And what was the worst thing? I hit my head onto another chair and my ankle onto the one we were standing on. He? He fell onto the ground, hitting his head, only......

Group Picture With Me Struggling (I know you cant see me)
Group Picture After the Fall With Everyone In Front
Oblivious To The Tragedy Behind Them
Honestly, I fell laughing as I was totally sober and witnessed the whole fall with my own eyes. After the fall, i immediately felt the part of my head which i hit the chair and felt the bump swelling really fast and started laughing again. Hahaha. Damn amusing.
Can You See The Bump?

My friends from SIM were the loveliest bunch. They were so worried about me while I was laughing away at myself and they fussed all over me. I didnt even realise I was hurt that badly until i tried to walk and found myself limping. BIG HUG to all those who were immediately fussing over me and looking after me. They really are what I call family here.
See All That Hand?
Its Azmi's Fussing Over My Bump Worrying For My Safety
Not forgetting Stella and Dawn who were concerned the next day while laughing at me. Hahahaha.
And The four musketeers; Felicia, Winnie, Amanda and Vian who were worried that I'd fall into coma and came knocking on my door the next day to make sure I was ok but got the door closed in their faces all because I mistook them for Housekeeping. Hahahaha.
While knocking on my door to wake me up, Winnie shouted "Housekeeping!". Blurred from my deep sleep, I woke up in shock, stood in the middle of my room trying to get dressed decently and also trying to figure out what was I going to do with the mess in my room. At the same time, I was cursing and swearing at what i really believed was Housekeeping coming to check my room on a weekend. When I opened the door to see the four girls with a worried face waiting for me, I told them "I'm said I'm asleep" and shut the door on them. Poor them. Hahaha.



6:12 AM






about
I'll not be in Singapore for a year or so. Studying, Working, Playing, Travelling, u say it, I'll do it.

profile
Photobucket

tagboard

links
eunice
niki
stella

archives


credits
Images: Xanga Groups
Brushes: Moargh
Layout: Hilary