Sunday, January 4, 2009
Snow, snow and more snow today.
Every where still covered in snow.
Like yesterday, it snowed slightly today too while we were outside.
Waiting At The Bus-stop
We headed over to a couple of supermarkets to shop for some daily neccessities.
There really isn't many shopping places, I can totally see why these people prefer to close the shops on Sundays.
Who would really wanna shop when there's so little places to shop? Ha.
Pilatus Market
We dropped into a pizzateria after our shopping, one which has good pizzas and kebabs. Food was good, place was cosy and very warm.
Amazingly, this pizzateria serves CHILLI!! Those kinda like sambal.
Though the idea of pizza with sambal chilli is kinda weird, it went well with my mushroom pizza.
I'm off to a clubbing session for now. Will update u guys about the clubbing scene when i'm back ya. Party party party before i start school on Monday!! =)
4:11 AM
about
I'll not be in Singapore for a year or so. Studying, Working, Playing, Travelling, u say it, I'll do it.
profile
tagboard
links
eunice
niki
stella
archives
select month
January 2009
February 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
March 2010
credits
Images:
Xanga Groups
Brushes:
Moargh
Layout:
Hil
ary